Staff and Management Audit helps you to clarify:
- What the actual internal and corporate structure is ;
- What your staff knows on their involvement in management and business development of the firm;
- What your staff thinks about firm’s management process;
- What matters to your staff;
- Who the opinion leader in your firm is;
- What strengths and weaknesses of firms’ team members are;
- How to maximize the staff efficiency and corporate culture level using strengths skills of team members.
Developing and implementing the internal rules and policies to empower the firm’s:
- оnboarding system;
- corporate values and corporate culture;
- job descriptions;
- office work survival system;
- out of office work rules;
- business trips;
- expenses reimbursement and overtime pay rules;
- communications between staff and top-management;
- project management;
- new matters openings and transferring them to internal archive;
- dress code.
Motivation system is individually designed to clearly understanding by the staff:
- what the firm’s bonus and benefits policy is;
- how to move up the career ladder within the firm;
- when ‘pay rise’ day is going to come;
- what tools and skills are required to make your motivation system alive.
Staff Development and Training
Staff development and training system is meant for:
- choosing right answer for the questions: Who, When and What is going to be taught?
- developing and training staff according to the firm’s goals;
- designing individual plans of firm’s staff personal and professional development;
- arranging internal trainings on time-management, delegation, communications, leadership and quality of law firm professional services;
- assessing the level of staff development for one year period.
Staff Appraisal Process shows the staff achievements and development results and includes the following episodes:
- developing KPIs ;
- self -evaluation;
- team member evaluation by his/her mentor;
- team member evaluation by his/her colleagues;
- personal interview for providing and obtaining feedback;
- defining goals and tasks for coming appraisal period.